Hydra Number 1 - Our hero product of the month
Hydra Number 1 - the ultimate comforting, hydrating, repairing moisturiser for those suffering with dry skin.
Hydra number 1 is a daily facial moisturiser from the global skincare brand Yon Ka. Yon Ka is a Parisian brand, that creates all its products from plant extracts and essential oils to really make a difference to your skin.
Ok - So is Hydra Number 1 Moisturiser going to work for MY skin?
Hydra Number 1 provides a comforting cocoon, for dry, dehydrated skin. It can be used day and night, and works hard to re-balance the levels of oil and water within the skin leaving it feeling comfortable and looking radiant.
Sounds great - but what are the active ingredients that make this cream so amazing?
This moisturiser is packed full of hyaluronic acid, for immediate and long term hydration. Hazelnut oil and shea butter repair and comfort damaged skin. Vitamins E, C and A which are proven to have a key anti-aging effect.
Oooh that's a lot of nice ingredients. But just how natural is this product?
Yon Ka highlight the percentage of natural ingredients in all their products, it's written on each box. Hydra number 1 cream has 95% natural ingredients. The other 5% is necessary to ensure the product can last and be effective for as long as possible!
What is it like to use?
This moisturiser is a cream. Rich enough to feel luxurious on the skin (the shea butter really helps with this) but light enough to sink in comfortably. Your skin will feel protected from the wind and cold all day and it works incredibly well under makeup or as a stand alone product. It's delicate scent is beautiful and a little goes a long way! P.S We have samples available in the salon if you would like to try!
Brilliant, so I can use it day and night, it will work so well during the cold weather and my skin will finally feel comfortable! How do I buy it and how much will it cost?
The price is £49 for a 50ml tube. At the moment, we have some great Christmas Gift Sets available, including a 50ml moisturiser, Hydra Number 1 masque 15ml, Lotion Yon Ka PS 10ml all for the same price as the usual 50ml tube!
You can purchase both the gift set, and the individual moisturiser from Tonic Cheltenham, our salon. At 33 Suffolk Parade, Cheltenham, GL50 2AE. We will post, at a cost if requested.