Join the Tonic team!
We are currently looking for:
Full time (37.5 hours/wk), Level 3 qualified beauty therapists to join our team.
Here are the details:
- Full time permanent contract, 37.5 hrs a week, or part time hours as agreed before start date
- NO Sunday working!!
- Generous salary and commission for the right therapist
- 28 days holiday
- Friends and family discount, product discount
- Free quarterly treatments for all team members
- A supportive, professional environment with which you can grow and develop.
- A level 3 qualified Beauty Therapist, with 1+ years experience.
- A passionate individual with a commitment to customer service and career development
- A team player
Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Part-Time Salon Assistant - (2 days per week, including Saturday's)
This role would potentially suit someone at college, maybe a level 2 Beauty Therapy student, looking to study level 3. No qualifications are required, but 16+ with a keen interest in the beauty industry and desire to develop your work based skills essential.
The Role Includes:
- Perform reception duties
- Cleaning and preparation of treatment rooms
- Prepare drinks and assist clients in the salon
- Process payments from clients and re-book their treatments
- Keep the salon looking neat and tidy at all times
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails
- Performing treatments for clients (If you are qualified, and fully trained by us)
We can offer you:
- A supportive working environment in which we will develop and stretch you.
- If you come to us with beauty qualifications (such as a level 2 in Beauty Therapy) we will provide training and practice opportunities for you to improve your skills alongside your college training.
- A good hourly rate of pay, dependent on experience. Paid holiday, discount on treatments for yourself, friends and family.
- Potential of future job opportunities, for the right candidate.
You will be organised, polite and friendly, hard-working and have a keen interest in the industry. Experience is not essential, but the desire to learn and develop is!
To apply send a CV and some information on YOU and why you think you would be the right person for this job at Tonic. (Hint - take a look at our website www.tonic-cheltenham.com and take a look at the brands we use, and the type of salon we are).
Please email to Jessica Kilburn: email@example.com or drop in a physical copy to the salon. 33 Suffolk Parade, Cheltenham, GL502AE