Join the Tonic team!
Tonic are searching for a Natural Nail Technician to join our team of experts on a short-term contract November – December 2020!
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay dependent on experience – including holiday pay. NO Sunday working! A good break over Christmas period too. We close for Christmas between 24th December – 28th December inclusive and close Friday 1st January 2021.
- Guaranteed part time hours, pre agreed at the start of the contract
- Rota discussed prior to hiring but will include Saturdays and evenings (until 8pm)
- Contract will be available from some point in November until the New Year, a permanent postition may be available for an exceptional candidate following completion of the short-term contract.
- A safe, Covid secure working environment with all necessary PPE supplied.
The successful candidate will be:
- Fully qualified in nail treatments and have at least two years experience working in a salon environment performing nail treatments.
- Have experience in the application of gel polish; preferably with an additional qualification. We work with the brands CND Shellac, the Gel Bottle and Mavala. Previous work with these brands would be advantageous.
- Be flexible on days and times they can work.
- Provide an exceptionally high standard of work whilst working efficiently and to industry standard time scales.
Please let us know WHY you think YOU would be a good fit for Tonic! Send an email letting us know to email@example.com addressed to our manager Jess Kilburn and please ensure you attach your CV too. We are looking to fill this position ASAP.