Join the Tonic team!
We are currently recruiting for full and part time Beauty Therapists! To apply, send a CV and covering letter (outlining why you want to work for Tonic and what you can bring to the team, to email@example.com FAO Kerry Cornish)
Being a Beauty Therapist at Tonic involves working with a small, award winning team committed to provide the highest level of care and treatment standard to our clients. It requires passion for the industry and your work, a desire to learn and develop your skills and a really positive attitude.
We may be a small salon, but for the right candidate we can provide some excellent perks! Once you have completed a probation period with us at Tonic, you will be entitled to the following:
- Staff Discount - 50% off treatments
- Friends and Family discount
- Cost price products that we use in the salon
- 1x FREE treatment per quarter
- 28 days holiday (including an allowance for bank holidays), with the chance to earn extra holiday days through long service.
- Competitive commission package on both treatment and retail sales
- In house training and paid external training courses
- Enhanced maternity package
You'll work 5 days out of 7 (if you are full time), the salon is open Monday - Saturday and hours will be between 8am and 8:30pm on a rota basis. We only provide the best treatments here at Tonic and are keen to allow our therapists to shine in their roles. We ensure turnaround time is provided for all treatments allowing therapists to provide the full service that we advertise.
Your day will be varied - we provide all beauty treatments as well as relaxing spa style treatments. The whole team chips in with cleaning and preparing the salon so we are ready for our clients too.
We are looking to recruit those that have:
- NVQ 2 (or equivalent)
- NVQ 3 (or equivalent) or a recognised body massage qualification.
- Ideally 2+ years experience in a beauty salon or spa environment
A bonus would be further qualifications in the following:
- Hot Stone Massage
- Intimate female waxing
- Gel Manicure/Pedicure
- ideally with 2+ years experience in a salon or spa environment.
Please address your applications to Kerry Cornish - the salon owner. We would really appreciate you telling us a little more about yourself and why you want to work at Tonic in a cover letter. Want to find out a little more about us? Take a look at our website and socials. tonic-cheltenham.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive - based on experience and qualifications
- Commission pay
- Additional leave
- Employee discount
Customers and staff required to wear masks at present. Enhanced cleaning protocols within the salon.
- NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy (required)